Wednesday, January, 10th, 2018 in Credit Union News
Compliance and Risk Management Officer
Portadown Credit Union are seeking to appoint a Compliance and Risk Management Officer with Data Protection responsibilities. The job will be a full time post.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A financial services background with compliance and risk management as a central component of their previous role.
- A relevant qualification that meets the requirements of the post.
- A detailed knowledge of the latest regulatory compliance requirements.
- A track record of delivering on targets and objectives and regulatory and non-regulatory deadlines.
- Strong analytical, communication and reporting skills.
- Training delivery experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A comprehensive understanding of the credit union movement.
- Data Protection experience and/or a strong understanding of the UK General Data Protection Regulations.
Starting Salary – £30,000 per annum.
For a candidate information pack and application form please contact Portadown Credit Union on 028 38335104 or email [email@example.com].
Completed application forms should be returned to Portadown Credit Union, 51-52 William Street, Portadown by 12 noon on Friday 26th January 2018.
Portadown Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates regardless of religious belief, political opinion, ethnic origin, gender or disability.